Kazuar is looking for a System Administrator to be responsible for:
· Operations and maintenance of Corporate IT services,
Planning and implementation of global corporate IT projects
and Supporting business critical systems which are hosted in several geo locations
· Providing technical support services, Group police and Active directory.
· Regular maintenance of servers, end stations (Image Build, Distribution and more) and Mobile
· Support cross-organization projects
· Troubleshooting – ability to analyze and troubleshoot system and network related problems.
· Must be able to share in 24x7 support of critical infrastructure
· High-motivated individual able to work in dynamic environment and complete projects from end-to-end
· 3-5 years of experience as a Linux system administrator in global companies.
· Strong understanding of general computing and networking fundamentals, Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux (preferably Red Hat) and Windows operating systems and related technologies, as well as VMware vSphere.
· Deep knowledge in Microsoft systems (Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, ADFS, SCCM, IIS, MSSQL, PowerShell) – advantage
· Knowledge of scripting languages (Linux shells), ability to write complex automation procedures and jobs (DevOps Capabilities) - advantage
· Experience in: AD, DNS, DHCP CLUSTERS, IIS Experience in Security Operation: OTP, CA, FW, AV Linux, Unix, Network protocols.
· 5+ years of hands on Windows System Administration Experience in an enterprise environment.
· Knowledge of backup, security, terminal and information security systems
· Writing Scripts, in PowerShell