We are looking for a cooperative team player with a passion to learn and strive in a highly dynamic and professional engineering team. We develop a multi-disciplinary product that involves challenging SW and HW architectures yielding a highly secured and easy to use product for our customer. The candidate we are looking for is not only a great engineer and team player but is also a passionate creator that explores challenging domains and is full of great ideas.
What will you do?
· Learn a lot from a well experienced engineering team
· Development of new features. Mainly SW but potentially some embedded. Maintenance of existing system
· Involvement in development procedures of the team. Design reviews, code reviews, architecture, and problem-solving discussions
· Work with the HW team, QA, and product manager
· B.Sc. Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant degree
· At least 2 years to graduation
· Minimum average 85
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and driving skills
· Ability to learn and understand complicated systems
Nice to have - Advantage
·Relevant experience from the army or high school
·Knowledge in Linux OS