KAZUAR is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will be the tech-lead of all Test Automation efforts.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with other stakeholders throughout the entire development process.
· Leading Kazuar’s test-automation efforts, while working and work as a strong individual contributor.
· Very good in analytical & logical thinking on different perspectives.
· Ability to handle challenges & resolve any blockers.
· Self-driven, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
· A problem solver with strong attention to detail.
· Good team player & proactive in giving new ideas/suggestions/solutions & constructive analysis of team members’ ideas.
· Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality, and production environment deployment of the automation testing environment.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 5 years of software quality assurance experience.
· Minimum 3 years as leading SQA testing efforts.
· Experience in embedded products - must.
· Good experience with RHEL or other Linux variants, especially debugging user-space applications.
· Deep knowledge in Python test frameworks (like pytest or PyUnit).
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git and Bitbucket.
· Test Automation with Continuous Integration using Jenkins in Selenium Grid Environment.
· Experience with Rest API and various automation tools (such as Soap UI, Postman, and JMeter).