Location Tel Aviv
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests on an innovative, patent pending cyber security platform.
In this role you will have the unique opportunity to demonstrate passion for high quality work with an excellent group of engineers, and set the bar for the quality of KAZUAR’s platform.
· Design, write and execute manual test cases
· Proactively ensure products’ high quality release within agile development processes
· Define test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects
· Communicate and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Read logs and understand program state from logs
A perfect match
· Minimum 3-4 years’ experience writing and maintaining test plans for client-server applications.
· End to End testing experience, i.e. testing an entire product flow and its key features.
· Excellent creative exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
· Performance, load and stress testing background
· Proven experience working with Linux, especially debugging user space applications
· Experience in cyber security products testing, and paying attention to details
· Proactive approach to raising quality overall
· High self-learning capabilities
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to convince others through communication
· Can-do attitude, and desire to serve and grow towards a team’s success
Nice to have
· Proven experience testing both hardware and software products.
· Basic knowledge with Git commands.
· Scripting capabilities in Bash / Python or other scripting language.