Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
· Work closely with R&D teams to support the delivery of an exceptional product and user experience.
· Perform manual and user-acceptance testing (UAT).
· Provide the first line of defense for investigating and documenting bugs as they are reported. Triage all issues and bugs and escalate as necessary.
· Read logs and understand program state from logs.
· Currently working towards a BS/MS/C.Sc/B.Sc or advanced degree in relevant engineering programs. With at-least 1 year till graduation.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in testing.
· Good experience with RHEL or other Linux variants, especially debugging user space applications.
· Self-motivated, a quick-thinker and able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Strong attention to details.
Nice to have
· Familiar with testing concepts including white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
· Knowledge of testing embedded product software.
· Scripting capabilities in Bash / Python or other scripting language.