Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
KAZUAR, A Cyber security startup, is looking for a Marketing Director with a proven record of accomplishment in owning and managing an end-to-end marketing funnel, with an emphasis on Digital/Online Marketing tactics, methods, and collaterals.
As the lead marketing person in the company, you shall be responsible for the entire Marketing stack, including:
· Plan and build (hands-on) the lead generation strategy & funnels, including paid channels (Linkedin, Google), retargeting campaigns, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc.
· Discover and coordinate webinars and speaking opportunities, and prepare the materials for such
· Creating and implementing an influencer marketing program, and coming up with new strategies and tactics to reach our goals.
· Build various marketing automation flows via Hubspot
· Update company website to support messaging and campaigns
· Working closely with the company’s management team
A Perfect Match
· 7 years of digital B2B marketing experience with both contracting and organically-lead initiatives
· Hands-on track record of creating online traffic and lead generation (using SEO, PPC and content marketing),
· Experience working with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
· Background with Cybersecurity and PC B2B - MUST.
· Fluent English – writing and speaking - MUST
· Experience working with US and EU-based target audience, and understanding of US and EU culture
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and quick to change startup environment
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
Experienced in running PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
· Experience working with SaaS products
· Experience in Investment Relations (IR)