Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
· Design and develop the application level of innovative security products for the enterprise market.
· Work in both the Backend and the Endpoint environment.
· Work as part of a strong engineering team to convert resourcefulness into customer satisfaction
· Set a new level of security standards for organizations threatened by state level attack vectors
A perfect match
· Computer Science degree or equivalent premium military training
· 6+ years of experience (relevant army experience included)
· In-depth of object-oriented design (OOD)
· Understanding of Linux OS and Bash scripting
· Experience with Java Server-side technologies such as Spring boot and Hibernate or Python.
· Working experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases or similar RDBMS.
· Ability to comprehend sophisticated systems.
· Resourceful, high technical and analytical capabilities.
· Flexible, self-managed, eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
· Self-learner and independent.
· Team player
· Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
Nice to have
· Experience in back-end development of large, distributed software systems
· Familiarity with cyber security domain