Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
· Take full responsibility for the implementation and day to day maintenance of the DevOps activities in Kazuar.
· CI/CD platform
· Deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting & maintenance of services.
· Provide DevOps support to the development organization by combining together existing solution parts and adding more functionality into an overall streamlined solution
· Use Containerization technology in order to increase security in the Kazuar product.
· Implement orchestration capabilities for on-premise cloud.
· A Strong problem solver, with a great sense of ownership and ‘customer service’.
· Able to work independently and provide the full spectrum of DevOps services.
· At least 5 years experience in tying together different types of tools, including programming in scripting languages (bash and Python).
· Experience understanding and implementing the “bad path” and not just the “good path”.
· Proven record of ability to learn and implement new technologies, understanding the technologies that they use, and not just knowing which commands to use.
· Diverse experience – both startups and large corporations.
· Experience in both building CI/CD systems from scratch and significant refactoring of existing ones.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew & English.
Nice to have
· At least 5 years of experience using source code repositories (git) both as a user and as an administrator.
· Understanding and experience (at least 3-4 years) with static code analysis tools and techniques.
· Experience setting up highly customized boot ISOs for Linux.
· Understanding and experience (at least 3-4 years) with containerization technologies.
· Understanding and ability to manage Linux operating systems – at least 3-4 years of experience.